Supernatural
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Supernatural

Attentions, la chasse va commencée.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

le personnage de Lauren cohan

AuteurMessage
survina

survina

Féminin

le personnage de Lauren cohan Empty
MessageSujet: le personnage de Lauren cohan   le personnage de Lauren cohan Icon_minitimeDim 6 Juil - 11:30

Lauren will not be coming back next year. [... In Season 4,] we're gonna spend a little less time talking about giant movements and war and more time talking about the brothers' relationship and how they react to that war. I think we sort of have a new species of supernatural being that we'll be introducing in season four that will take people by surprise. [...] In terms of Mary, we're definitely delving into all of that. I think my goal is to answer those questions sooner than people are expecting us to. I think in the first half of season four we'll actually answer a lot of those questions. [...] We have the Croatoan virus on our board of ongoing mythology, and it will return in some form or another that we're working on.

Source: Kristin on E!Online
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.chat-felins.venez.fr

le personnage de Lauren cohan
Page 1 sur 1